+44 20 7031 8489
+44 (0)207 022 1703
LPC - The University of Law – 2019 – 2020
LLB – The University of Southampton – 2015 – 2019
Chinese (Mandarin) and English
February 2023 – Present: Zhong Lun Law Firm Limited – Solicitor
February 2021 – February 2023: Zhong Lun Law Firm Limited – Trainee Solicitor
November 2020 - February 2021: Zhong Lun Law Firm Limited – Paralegal
Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
• Advised Yatsen Holding Limited, a leading company in the rapidly evolving China beauty industry listed on NASDAQ, in relation to its £107 million share acquisition of the majority shareholding of Eve Lom, a luxury skincare brand from Manzanita Capital.
• Advised a Chinese company listed on ChiNext specialising in R&D and production of thermal transfer imaging materials in relation to its £4.7 million share acquisition of two UK technology companies.
• Assisted a Chinese state-owned investment management fund affiliated with the Beijing Municipality government in relation to its cross-bordered licensing deal involving a top-30 QS World’s University Ranking Russel Group university and a leading Chinese AI-based vision censor design and manufacturing company, and the proposed structure of a cross-border fund vehicle for purpose of subsequent acquisition of the Chinese company.
• Assisting a Chinese state-owned publications company in relation to its acquisition of the majority share capital of a UK publishing company.
• Advised a major supplier of the largest hotpot chain in China listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange and principally engaged in manufacturing of composite seasoning product in relation to its establishment of UK subsidiaries, and its various commercial contracts with its UK partners, including but not limited to the Manufacturing Agreement, Supply of Goods Agreement, Packaging Agreement, Distribution Agreement and Collaboration Agreement.
• Assisting a Chinese majority state-owned multinational engineering and construction company double listed in Shanghai and Hong Kong Stock Exchange primarily engaged in the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets, including highways, bridges, tunnels, railways (especially high-speed rail), subways, airports, oil platforms, and marine ports, in relation to its various types of commercial contracts in relation to supply of liquefied natural gas with multiple partners in various UK projects.
• Advised a leading independent third-party payment company in China, a leading Chinese fragrance and essence manufacturer, a leading Chinese company in the fiber optic sensing industry, a leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge NGS and bioinformatics expertise in China, a Chinese company listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange principally engaged in development and production of energy saving and production safety solution systems in relation to issue of legal opinions on their UK subsidiaries in connection with the IPOs of the holding companies or the compliance requirements with China Securities Regulatory Commission.